Our Company – Creative, not closed-minded. Cool, not cold. Curators, not copycats. At Sephora, we’re obsessed with teaching and inspiring our clients to play in our world of beauty. We stand by our core values— Innovation, Respect, Teamwork, Initiative, Expertise, Passion, Balance —to provide meaningful careers to more than 11,000 employees in North America and 30,000 worldwide. Together we’ve become a leader in a global industry.
- Negotiate vendor budgets to maximize company savings aligned with department goals.
- Effectively manage event staff and volunteers, including conducting of training sessions to fully engage support teams.
- Travel onsite to programs to ensure continuity and exceptional business partner service.
- Manage reconciliation of final bill and post-program deliverables and coordinate post-con reporting including event analysis, reports of spending, attendance feedback, and other ROI metrics for company records.
- Manage, coach and inspire a growing team of two event managers
- Plan and mange site inspections, develop and maintain program timelines, manage program budget and plan all program logistics acting as show producer.
- Creatively design each event environment to achieve client goals and purposes that align with company culture.
- Strategic thinker and solutions-orientated consultant in all program related matters with the ability to see the bigger vision and align daily activities in accordance with the company vision
- Able to create and promote new and innovative event ideas and design to deliver unique user experiences
- Resourceful within the event management / production industry
- Exceptional client and vendor management skills
- Remains calm under pressure with expert decision quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills with passion for growing a team
- Comfortable presenting to and supporting C-Suite executives consistently
- Positive attitude and team player with willingness to roll up sleeves when necessary
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in event management, hospitality, marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 7+ years of event management experience (preferably production or agency experience)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Application Deadline: N/A