The Senior Graphic Designer is driven to produce results and deliver a high-quality product to internal clients, excels under tight deadlines, strives to stay on the cutting edge of design technology, is resilient, and exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
- Other duties as assigned
- Lead collaboration with the copywriting team and internal clients to ensure consistency of brand identity
- Oversee concept and design in multiple channels including digital, print, and environmental design
- Support junior and mid-level designers in areas of expertise on a project-by-project basis
- Work closely with cross functional teams to concept and design three-dimensional spaces, including interior design, graphics, signage and wayfinding
- Have experience designing responsively across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms
- Experience designing print including branding and environmental design
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Available for moderate overnight travel (15%)
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects), and Sketch
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Three (3) years’ experience in a corporate design environment
- Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Demonstrated ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design
- Ability to natively create animations in After Effects.
- Able to create vector illustrations
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Qualification & Experience:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in a corporate design environment
- Design and help build final web layouts through our proprietary CMS that will live on jetblue.com.
- Strong Knowledge of Sketchup
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS for front end design styling and able to offer support to other designers as necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A