The ITSM Application Engineer is a key member of the administration and development team responsible for the analysis, support, design, testing and development of ServiceNow. They should maintain a thorough understanding of ServiceNow best practices while developing /administering all aspects of platform. In doing so, the ITSM Applications Engineer will possess the knowledge and hands-on technical skills to develop and support ServiceNow to JetBlue specifications.
- Test, recommend and plan ServiceNow service packs, minor and major release upgrades to sustain product support conformance
- Document and maintain design specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams
- Effectively communicate changes to ServiceNow platform and its hosted applications
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in ServiceNow and recommend workarounds or solutions
- Assisting with the initial rollout of ServiceNow in conjunction with project team and implementation partner
- Provide on-call support for ServiceNow
- Adhere to ServiceNow architecture and design methodology best practices
- Provide design, development and implementation of ServiceNow through CSIP and Demand Management intake processes which include customizations, bug fixes or new features platform wide while aligning with IT Service Management policy, process and procedures.
- Develop training materials and provide end-user or IT technician training on using ServiceNow
- Configure and maintaining application security across all modules and interfaces.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and then develop / deliver solutions to address the business requirements
- Ability to execute all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) using DevOps and/or Agile
- Understanding of ServiceNow’s cloud-based SaaS model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field and /or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through four (4) previous years of experience and education
- Experience developing Web Services, Workflows, Forms, UI Policies, Business Rules, Client and Server side scripts, UI Actions, ACLs in the ServiceNow platform.
- Three (3) years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as
- Asset, Configuration, Incident, Change, Service Request, Service catalog, etc.
- Available for overnight travel (less than 10%)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Industry experience using REST and SOAP Web Services
- Ability to explain technical issues and work progress to both technical and non-technical staff
- Understanding of ITIL best practice
Qualification & Experience:
- ITIL Certified to at least Foundation V3 level
- Experience with monitoring tools integration with ServiceNow a plus
- Experience in implementation of ServiceNow as an ITSM tool
- ServiceNow – Certified Application Developer
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Capacity to adapt to constantly changing environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A