The Senior Analyst, Co-Brand Marketing is responsible for managing the digital marketing initiatives for the US JetBlue Credit Card program with the goal of acquiring new and qualified card members. This role will specialize in digital acquisition marketing across JetBlue owned digital channels (including website and email) and paid digital media and search. The role will also drive brand building and awareness marketing campaigns, including creative development and paid media plans (OOH, TV/digital video, etc.).The Senior Analyst thrives when working in a fast paced environment on detail-oriented projects that result in concrete outcomes. The Senior Analyst enjoys brainstorming and identifying new, creative ways to acquire card members, with a focus on digital performance marketing. The Senior Analyst is able to own their projects and present ideas in a clear and concise manner. The Senior Analyst has a solid foundation in developing and executing digital marketing plans, evaluating creative and paid media recommendations, and providing actionable feedback. The Senior Analyst is a team-player and skilled at building effective relationships with individuals at all levels within and outside of the organization and whose personal values match JetBlue’s values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
- Oversee day-to-day acquisition marketing campaigns and efforts across all JetBlue-owned digital channels, particularly website/app and email.
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively execute campaigns on timeline.
- Analyze results and reporting to provide insights as well as actionable next steps to optimize campaigns
- Proactively support short and long term projects to grow and enhance the program.
- Collaborate and provide support on other JetBlue Card projects as needed.
- Lead always-on acquisition performance advertising and search campaigns paid media plans.
- Drive creative for all JetBlue Card advertising and marketing placements, including social, digital, email, OOH, TV/digital video, etc.
- Act as day-to-day contact with co-brand partner and external marketing agencies for media and creative.
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Ability to evaluate creative and provide actionable feedback
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
- Able pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with media and/or creative advertising agency
- Experience in loyalty marketing or airline loyalty programs
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, etc., and BI tools such as Tableau
- Credit Card Industry Experience
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Highly motivated and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic understanding of loyalty programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate application of analytic and creative skills through a work sample
- Experience with paid media management
- Five (5) years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management experience
- Basic understanding of co-brand credit card business
- Ability to manage media plans and media budget
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Island City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A