Engineering Leader/Project Director
Good leadership qualities and team player
Detailed understanding and experience in managing Design & Engineering of Airport/ Airside facilities including Airfield Ground Lighting System, ALCMS and to provide planned project deliverables
Good knowledge in ICAO & Aviation standards.
Knowledge in installation, testing & Commissioning of Airfield Lighting System & ALCMS
Study/understand Special Conditions of Contract & Technical Specifications pertaining to AGL, ALCMS and other airport systems, review of AFL package (including drawings, specifications, etc.) for optimization/design
Identify deficiencies, if any, in the contract to take action for additional work, if any, required for planning accordingly. Provide timely feedback to planning department for review of scope and to initiate variation order/change order requests.
Ability to handle vendor & product conflicts.
Proficiency in estimation of resources and material
To Identify Financial Risks in the Estimation and product selection.
Identify training needs for the subordinate staff to improve individual performance in production, quality & deliverables
Good Communication Skills with Senior Management, Consultants, Vendors & Peers
Experience in Design Build/Brownfield International Airport Projects.
- Help Drive Customer Engagement
- Learn to Facilitate Strategic Discussions
- Track and Report Sales Progress
- Develop and Define Customer Needs
- Moderate Sales Support experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Application Deadline: N/A