The Health, Safety & Environmental Leader reports directly to the Site Operations Leader and has a functional reporting line to the Area Service Manager. Responsibilities include ensuring site operates safely and within all health, safety & environment regularity and Honeywell. Enables safety culture at site
- Ensure Pace City site operates safely and within all health, safety & environment regularity and Honeywell requirements.
- Manage HSE initiatives like Near Miss, Root Cause Analysis, PSSR, Hazard Analysis, Fire system, Management of change, Safety observation system, contractor’s safety, HSE Induction, Process safety Mock Drills, Event Tracking System, HSE Council etc.
- Coordinate with government agencies related to HSE for related activities on site.
- Develop site specific HSE Plan & Procedures, HSE Policies, provide training & communication to affected / relevant employees to ensure compliance with Corporate HSE & as well as relevant SBG
- Lead HITC HSE team to ensure that operations and development teams has the support they need to accomplish their respective goals.
- Works with Site operations leader to Improve leading HSE Metrics to sustain and further improve Safety culture at site
- On time completion of HSE management system & processes and achieve MST score of 83%. Maintain 0-0-0 at Pace City Site
- Ensure all HSE related legal/statutory licenses, compliances, returns are in place as per government & Honeywell requirements
- Responsible for implementing and improving General HSE, Environment, Safety, Loss Prevention, Industrial Hygiene, Health, Management System modules
- Integrate HSE with HOS (Lean) implementation
- Coordinate & collaborate with local & global HSE leaders to ensure continuous learning’s and replication.
- Development & Succession planning for HSE Team
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of engineering (Preferred Chemical engineer) or Science Post graduate with Environment & Chemistry background.
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial safety (from regional or central Labor institute),
- OSHA qualified, Working knowledge of NFPA.
- Total experience of 10 to 14 years in HSE. Should have managerial experience of 3-4 years.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Application Deadline: N/A