Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Communication Navigation Surveillance (CNS) business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
- Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving.
- Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
- Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
- Experience with Radar, RF, and altimeter preferred
- Advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Expert with systems engineering
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
- Making autonomous decisions
- Experience with HFSS tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Due to ITAR must be a US Citizen
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years Radio Frequency (RF) and/ or Radar design experience
- Must have or be able to obtain US DOD Secret security clearance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A