The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
- Some experience in the field
- General mechanical and/or electrical proficiency
- General quality system knowledge, IE ISO9000
- Knowledge of AMS2750E and ISO17025 programs.
- Pharmaceutical/Compliance/CGMP experience
- Some experience working with PLCs or SCADA
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree instrumentation, engineering, manufacturing, automation, electrical, HVAC or electronics.
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A