We are looking for someone in this client-facing role with experience to execute on marketing tactics for our utility clients. This person will assist building yearly marketing plans, manage budgets, and execute on those plans in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively leading multiple projects and prioritizing marketing efforts while ensuring processes are followed and projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with integrated marketing campaigns, from concept to launch, including strategic development, creative briefs, creative development, securing approvals and back end analysis.
- Execute on multiple tactics including collateral, digital, website, direct mail, email, etc.
- Budget management includes setting up and managing purchase orders, budget tracking, and obtaining vendor estimates.
- Manage multiple external vendors and hold them accountable for quality delivery (creative agencies, digital, website designers, printers, etc.).
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and effectively partner and collaborate with internal teams to meet goals in a matrix environment.
- Approach business challenges by using problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention-to-detail and thinking outside the box.
- Advertising agency or client-facing experience
- Highly organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills – writing and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Energy marketing experience
- Experience working in B2C channels
- Google analytics experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or marketing related field
- 3+ years experience working in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- 3+ years experience in managing projects and executing marketing campaigns such as direct mail, email and online advertising in a fast-paced environment
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident, due to project requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A