At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This individual will consult and educate on the appropriate application of the regulations to business units, overseeing the design, implementation, and analysis of compliance programs, and will expand and enhance product regulatory compliance.
- This position will manage product compliance for all US and Canadian regulatory functions impacting labeling, product development, package development, SDS and ingredients statement generation, customer regulatory compliance needs, consumer regulatory inquiries.
- Additionally, this position will participate in policy-making discussions within the company, at our key trade associations, and with the federal, state and local governments, as necessary.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with regulatory agencies,
- 15 years experience in regulatory affairs, with three to seven years of supervisory experience.
- Certifications and licenses — RAC Certification helpful, but not required.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field preferred; will consider candidates with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP experience helpful.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A