Website Frontier Airlines
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline – it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and
- informs passengers of all onboard products
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts and verifies count
- Other duties as required
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if necessary
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during commute, pre-flight activities and flight operations)
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
- Passport must not expire within the next 6 months. Ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada), and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not
- permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry and/or a bandage.
- Within the last five years, you cannot have been convicted of criminal act that is considered to be an “indictable offence” in Canada: an “indictable offence” includes U.S. felonies and some misdemeanors.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application
- High school graduate or GED required
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with seat belt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender or modify the integrity of the jump-seat
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A