Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Screen, interpret, route and respond to incoming calls, mail, email inquiries and other department correspondence to ensure timely and appropriate responses are provided. Manage, respond to and track Pride emails.
- Manage to department administrative budget.
- Submit, track and audit payroll for the Airport Customer Service staff.
- Serve as an Authorized Signatory for Denver International Airport badging.
- Plan, arrange and execute department conferences, meetings, conference calls and related events.
- Resolve concerns received to ensure timely and professional customer service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Track division leadership training records and assist human resources in coordinating leadership development training.
- Provides advanced administrative support to the Airport Customer Service Organization, including Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation preparation, economic justification preparation, proofreading, composing and releasing department correspondence and ordering department supplies.
- Monitor and strategize upcoming department travel requirements to ensure proactive planning, booking and coordination.
- Oversee and perform a range of diverse administrative duties for the department, including:
- Manage, communicate on and resolve issues with the uniform program for Customer Service, Inflight, Aircraft Appearance and Maintenance departments to ensure professional and updated appearance and accurate and timely invoice processing in line with Frontier’s standards and procedures.
- Ability to help people in a professional and punctual manner
- Ability to interact with all levels of management professionally
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Ability to learn, help implement and communicate administrative procedures within the Customer Service department
- Ability to multi-task, handle many interruptions and achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Airport Customer Service policies and procedures preferred
- Good telephone, personal, and email etiquette
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access and Visio
- Ability to communicate clearly, tactfully, and persuasively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working in an information-sensitive environment
- Ability to manage and report on projects in a timely matter
- Independent and self-guided work habits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 to 2 years of administrative experience or other relevant experience required
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Prior airline experience preferred
- Experience in managing projects, tasks and deadlines preferred
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A