Expedia Group is currently looking for motivated individuals, with a bias to action, and who have an obsession for customer satisfaction to join our Market Operations contract centre team.
In this position, you will partner with market management and supervise the team to provide inbound and outbound support to our hotel and property partners. By putting yourself in the shoes of the partner, you will help them attract travelers
You will be versatile in handling multiple software programs, prompt and accurate in your responses to email and phone communications and provide a simple, rapid, competent support experience.
Dedicated and compassionate when dealing partners and travelers, you will work closely with other departments to ensure the best resolution, first time
- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Supervising the activities of a small group of Market Operations’s associates
- Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Managing the process of promotions and rate rules.
- Responding to critical & complex lodging partner issues, collaborating with market manager and other internal teams.
- Managing new hotel contract administration including contract checklist and management.
- Providing financial transaction support (disputes, questions, etc.) to lodging partners across multiple account models.
- Managing new and/or updating existing room type and rate plan, rate plan linkage, rate acquisition, pricing model changes.
- Monitoring the team’s adherence to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance and educating partners advanced self-service functions related to product management and promotions
- Administering accounting related processes, including accounts payable inquiries from lodging partners.
- Ad hoc project support.
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience will be a plus.
- Experience in customer service oriented industry.
- Proficiency in English and >language skills
- University Degree; or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team and ability to train, coach and develop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A