Conducts information and technology security audit reviews to evaluate confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with regulatory requirements and to appraise the adequacy and soundness of related controls to support Internal Control & Audit department’s overall responsibility to management and Audit Committee for providing assurance on the effectiveness of IT/Technology Governance security risk management
- Conduct risk assessments;
- liaise with auditee staff, attend opening, closing and mid review meetings;
- Conduct all field work;
- Visit all physical locations for review;
- Ensure the quality of audit work papers against the audit standards; and
- Bachelor of Science in Computer, Accounting & Business from a recognized university.
- MUST HAVE: Certified Information Systems Security Professional/ Certified Information Systems Manager – USA
- Good To Have: Formal training in Operating System/Database/ Network Security Audit & Controls.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 years information/technology security audit experience with reputable organizations. Exposure to telecom audit preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A