Website Etihad Airways
Etihad has commenced a transformation program to uplift the digital experience across the travel journey and offer a value for money retail travel experience. As part of that journey we are looking for a Solution Architect to lead, define and guarantee the overall standards and direction of architecture in the applications domain across the Enterprise Analytics function at Etihad Airways.
- Review and validate technical solutions to ensure technical feasibility and alignment with the overall architecture
- Lead the development of relevant technical documentation to ensure proper description of infrastructures (data, network and security infrastructure) to ensure documentation is aligned with internal standards
- Collaborate with project teams to provide accurate infrastructure implementation estimates and timelines
- Manage vendors and third parties to monitor they operate in compliance with T&I processes, infrastructure architecture and standards
- Define the standards, guidelines and direction of data and network architecture to ensure consistency with the overall framework and T&I policies
- Lead infrastructure design and enhancement initiatives to ensure consistency with the overall architecture and compliance with guidelines and procedures
- Review and maintain technical architecture requirements for development, execution, and operations environments to ensure continuous improvement of infrastructures and limit disruptions
- Knowledge of high level and low level solution design documents for internal and external data sources coming in the Data Lake and contributing to various downstream data marts and services.
- Knowledge of MDM and digital domain is an added plus.
- Cloudera Certifications like Hadoop & Spark developer is preferred.
- Experience in Cloud Environment preferred.
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence strategy implementation, solutions design & delivery, methodologies, and business application in the relevant suite of business applications (Cloudera, Hadoop, Map-reduce, Spark, Pig/Hive, Impala, Sqoop/kafka, YARN, Solr, OOZIE, HBASE, etc).
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A