We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil or thinning and drying additives to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
- Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including brushes,roll and spray guns
- Erects scaffolding and ladders as necessary in manner consistent with safety codes
- Expertise in furniture polishing and other wood polishing works using both hand polish and spray paint machine.
- Assuring the proper finishing for all wood polishing works and maintaining the good outlook.
- Maintain and upkeep of all decorations, furnitures and other related, on guest rooms, public areas, back of the house and external to maintain the Hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintain highest standards for the maintenance and safe operations of issued tools and equipments
- Adhere strict grooming and appearance as per hotel standards
- Work collaboratively with guest room technician in Holicare to ensure maintenance request are done on time
- Cover surfaces with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
- Make sure to report immediately any hazardous conditions, near misses and injuries to the supervisor.
- Must not intentionally place at risk the health or safety of any person in the workplace.
- Must be involved in training and other environment, health and safety activities where required.
- Handle / use all provided resources, facility and tools in a safe manner.
- Wear personal protective equipment as provided and instructed.
- Ensure to use equipment in compliance with appropriate guidance without intentional interference or misuse.
- To comply with all policies and procedures of EHS manual.
- Adopt work practices that support EHS programs.
- Take reasonable care not only for the safety of his/her own health but also for the safety of other people who may be affected by their conduct in the work place.
- Look for guidance for all new or modified work procedures.
- You should be able to work under policies and regulations and must be in good physical condition.
- A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials. Must hold a certificate of proven qualitfication and experience.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A