Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Maintain effective business relationship with clients to enhance/ maintain the DIB Brand name.Maintain confidentiality of customer information, DIB information at all times while communicating.
- Ensure the banks charges/ terms and conditions are clearly communicated to all customers.
- Source applications by doing front end customer due diligence and collect complete set of documents required by the bank.
- Ensure the documents are verified checked for completeness/ validity to avoid later rejections by Credit/ Operations
- Adhere to administrative requirements of maintaining document checklist and submitting daily sales report and daily call report.
- Sell DIB’s SME Products/ Services to the target segment and achieve/ exceed monthly targets.
- Identify potential customers by referring customer contact databases or by following up on the leads referred by call centre / personal contacts or by doing cold calls.
- Convince customers by highlighting the benefit of DIB products v/s competition.
- Ensure complete awareness of banks product features, policies and processes at all times.
- Comply with Sharia guidelines and Code of Conduct
- Banking Products, Services and Operations Knowledge.
- Sharia Principles of Islamic Finance
- Customer Servicing/Relationship Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in SME Banking in local UAE market.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A