Security. Safety. Integrity. Revolutionary. Our security systems need to be the best on the planet. Which means they have to meet our own high standards, UAE Federal regulations, and international best practice. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of the Aerodrome quality in accordance with the Aerodrome Certificate, to ensure that all the statutory and regulatory obligations are met
- You’ll be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Aerodrome Quality Audit program for conformity with DXB Aerodrome/QMS Manual procedures and quality policies
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring quality indicators to identify existing issues and potential hazards.
- You’ll be responsible to monitor the implementation, maintenance, documentation, performance, effectiveness and oversight of Compliance and Aerodrome Quality Management System(AQMS)
- You’ll have at least 5 years of practical experience in safety and quality management systems; within GCAA/DCAA and statutory legal operator
- You’ll hold a valid UAE driving license and full maneuvering area driving permit.
- You’ll have a degree level qualification in a field related to aviation and/or similar industrial safety discipline/s.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A