The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You’ll support in the selection of service providers and collaborate with third parties to ensure projects are in line with the agreed PMP and GCAA approved Management of Change document.
- You’ll ensure the proactive and ongoing identification and evaluation of any project-related risks,
- You’ll manage the definition, design criteria and design of Airfield development projects ensuring
- You should have at least 8 years in-depth commercial airfield experience in planning, design, procurement and construction with strong communication & presentation skills.
- You should have knowledge of ICAO, EASA, FAA, GCAA regulations and proficient in CAD (AviPLAN, AutoTurn, OpenRoads, Civil3D, Microstation etc.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of airside operations and comprehensive understanding of airport operations.
- You’ll be educated to a degree level preferably a Chartered. Post graduate or professional qualification in the associated design / development management field an advantage.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A