Get ready to roll up your sleeves and network to grow our Home dialysis program. The DaVita Divisional Home Lead role can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of challenges at DaVita. There’s a whole lot to manage and move forward as a Divisional Home Program Manager, and your fulfillment comes through taking ownership to grow our Peritoneal and Home Hemodialysis program in the Atlanta market. You will work in a collaborative manner with Home Program Managers and Directors to support goals tied to business development, quality outcomes and clinical outcomes.
- Teamwork – Develop, mentor, and inspire a cohesive team.
- Patient Care – Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
- Financial Management – Drive bottom line results.
- Program Expansion-Grow you program to impact more patient lives
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a “gets stuff done” person
- Passion for making a difference in people’s lives
- Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
- 5+ years of healthcare, dialysis experience plus, business or military experience with accountability for metrics, building relationships, coaching, and P&L management with at least 3 years in a leadership level position
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management across disciplines required; prior management in the healthcare field and experience with multi-site management are preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A