As a Charge Registered Nurse at DaVita you will constantly be on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make the most of your nursing and leadership skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well-being. In fact, we’re blowing away the competition with our clinical outcomes. Isn’t that why you went into nursing in the first place?
- Supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessments, develop and administer dialysis plans, analyze patient data, administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders.
- Performing teammate and patient scheduling; overseeing the training of new clinical teammates (both RN and PCT)
- Preparing, monitoring and maintaining dialysis machines and systems.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in
- Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- At least 6 months of dialysis experience required (specific to the modality); dialysis training can be acquired during training
- At least 12 months of registered nursing experience
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A