DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week. Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our RNs work early morning or days shifts. Some holidays required.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. You will work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS’s standards in the government’s two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A