Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you’ll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A