Website United Airlines
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!”
- To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations.
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not.
- It is vitally important that our Customer Service Representatives make every interaction a positive one.
- Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool and collected.
- You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary.
- As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours and have more control over your schedule.
- Punctuality and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
Qualification & Experience:
- $14.38/hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
- $1.00/hour additional for language skill ($15.03/hour)
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
Application Deadline: N/A