Website Dubai Metro
Serco is currently looking for a Fast Time Simulation Specialist to join the Airspace Management team at dans. The purpose of the role is to analyze historical data and operational data to guide the conclusions which will be used as a guide to predict the possible results of implementing changes or method related to the airfield efficiency, airspace optimization and/or introduction of new systems/procedures to operations. To work with the Senior Specialist – Senior Specialist Fast Time Simulation to create and validate simulation models, and to apply data analysis skills in order to draw clear and concisely conclusions
- Apply data analysis skills: exploratory data analysis, time series analysis, distribution fitting, linear regression.
- Apply data visualisation concepts for data exploration and communicating analysis results.
- Conduct Fast Time Simulations for airspace, runway and surface flows to support validation of potential ATS solutions, determine the feasibility of ATM concepts and assess impact of procedural changes.
- Draw conclusions from data and clearly concisely articulate key findings in both written and verbal formfunctions
- A mature and responsible approach to work and use initiative to solve problems and be able to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the Organisation.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate both good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role.
- Ability to work with high integrity and minimum supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of ATC operations for terminal airspace and/or airport environment
- Experience with scientific programming, algorithm concepts and development
- Experience with modelling and simulation tools and methods
- Knowledge of database, statistical software packages, and programming languages
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A