The Accounting Analyst is responsible for performing quality research, accurate analysis, and effective solutions in order to accurately report financial information. The analyst uses their knowledge, skills, and experience to resolve discrepancies and is required to develop an expert understanding of their assigned tasks in order to identify issues, troubleshoot problems, and take corrective action.
- Leverages systemic solutions to contribute to process and system improvements.
- Assists auditors (both internal and external) with quarter and year-end audit procedures by preparing requested schedules, data and analysis, providing explanation of supporting materials and procedures.
- Accurate and timely completion of assigned periodic journal entries, reconciliations, schedules, analysis, and/or close processes.
- Develops and presents ad hoc and/or scheduled systems reports.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners, coworkers, and all levels of management.
- Develops and implements procedures for current and new business process that impact accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and accuracy, high level of initiative, driven to achieve results.
- Demonstrated aptitude and experience with financial based software, particularly MS Excel.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and systems.
- A high initiative to take on new projects.
- Ability to complete responsibilities with strict deadlines
- Accounting/Finance Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Strong analytical, investigative and research skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and independent thinking.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Issaquah,Washington
Application Deadline: N/A