Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
- Act as subject matter expert, representing COCO Accounting, for all back-office system (BOS) release management cycles
- Reviews Release Notes and Functional Specifications for new or changed functionality in the BOS
- Provides technical advice and guidance on corrective actions, proper procedures, and proactively identify/recommend improvements for system issues, EOD paperwork, Pricebook, inventory/audit issues and all store level processes supported by the BOS
- Manages testing activities and coordinates resources from business groups as appropriate
- Compiles SalesForce case data, completes BOS issues trend analysis, and shares findings with the BOS Taskforce team (i.e., cross-functional team responsible for reviewing BOS issues, identify applicable solutions, and trend results of solutions to validate their effectiveness)
- Develop project plans, determine resource needs, and conduct all change management functions impacting BOS business processes
Leads team of five direct reports
- Maintains system documentation and controls, ensures proper communication to Field personnel, Merchandising team, and customers
- Directs and utilizes team to support projects and process improvement initiatives
- Creates test scripts (as needed), develops test plans, tests functionality to fully understand processes and validates that the system performs as described in the business requirements
- Develop training materials to support project implementation and ensure all business process documentation is updated accordingly
- A minimum of 3 years of either Accounting, Finance, or Retail Operations experience.
- Intermediate Ms. Office level.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Back Office System experience
- Leadership experience
- Must be able to multi-task across functions, topics, projects and teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryan, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A