Website Chalhoub Group
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the brand’s digital marketing strategy and assisting the Digital marketing team in optimizing the brand’s digital campaigns and engaging with its customers online.
- Implements the strategy to drive traffic to website (online advertising, links, bloggers outreach etc.)
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the brands’ website
- Develops monthly content plans for the brands with clear objectives in mind
- Develops and updates monthly reports to indicate performance measurement of all campaigns paid and organic, and the general performance of the channels managed
- Run social listening reports every month to measure the share of voice of the brand, pick up trends and implement latest format of content and campaign ideas
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- Implements actions to follow the digital strategy of the brand and drives online conversation
- Manages existing brands and new brands Social Media pages
- Responds to customers’ requests made via social media, email, forum etc.
- Launches and manages new social media pages for the brand
- Experience in social media platform management and ecommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media, including Instagram, You Tube, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
- University Degree or certification in Marketing.
- 5-7 years of regional experience in the marketing field.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A