This role is based in Myanmar under the Textile department. The main responsibilities include
- Coordinate the quality checks and laboratory tests with selected 3rd parties, with consideration on lead-time, costs etc.
- Monitor product checks during qualification and explain corrective actions to suppliers, if required.
- Communicate the status of quality checks with suppliers and commercial teams, and release to production after tests have passed.
- Follow-up with suppliers and 3rd parties to complete all quality processes and actions within lead-time.
- Provide technical training to commercial teams and suppliers, where necessary.
- Prepare regular quality check reports to management to review process flows and suppliers’ quality.
- Bachelor Degree in Quality / Production Engineering, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 experience in a quality and production position, with experience in textile products.
- Good analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills.
- Enjoys challenges, positive and able to work under pressure.
- Independent and able to take initiative.
- Familiar with European safety regulations and markets is a plus.
- Fluent in oral & written English. Knowledge in French is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel applications (Word, Excel, Power-point)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A