Website Axis Bank
Priority Banking Relationship Manager the single point relationship management official of the Bank for the high net worth customers in the Priority Banking Segment of Bank. A PB RM is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to the Priority customers and ensure value added services.
- He/ she is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet.
- He/ She is responsible for deepening the existing relationships by cross selling of Bank’s products and Services/ third party investment products.
- PB RM also enhances the book through new customer aquisitions.
- He/ She is also involved in increasing customer engagement through other non investment products like Forex, Remittances, Loans, etc. to the new and existing customers.
- PB RMs periodically reviews the existing relationships of all the customers from liability as well as cross holding perspective and also ensures that the customers are sufficiently educated/ leveraged on the best financial solutions.
- DAT, Customer Profiling etc for monitoring, accurate reporting and MIS.
- He/ She also updates Bank’s internal systems like the Daily activity tracker
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rohtak, India
Application Deadline: N/A