Website American Hospital Dubai
In coordination with nursing staff, coordinates Hospital transfers as per Hospital protocols (receiving, transfer out, international transfer). Participates in Hospital wide and nursing committees. Coordinates nursing manpower plans according to patient census and acuity. Makes rounds in all patient care areas, is abreast of clinical issues, staffing patterns and customer service needs in all areas. Responds to all code calls. Acts as the Bed Utilization Coordinator.
- DHA License desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience (preferably varied clinical background) including 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality desirable and current nursing registration.
- 3-4 years of recent post-graduate nursing experience.
- BLS & ACLS certification.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A