Almarai, listed on the Tadawul stock exchange, is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region and overseas, Almarai currently employs over 45,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover of US$ 4 billion in 2017.
- The ideal candidate will have proven trade marketing credentials within preferably a blue chip multinational food/beverage manufacturing environment.
- You will have established key account and category management credentials across a large and complex retail portfolio.
- Responsible for setting the benchmark on merchandising principles you will proactively identify and present areas of opportunity to the company for existing and future product lines.
- Senior managerial experience within a trade marketing function [min 5 years – preferably now head of TM function]
- Successful experience as a KAM dealing with major multiple retailers to senior buyer level and above
- Demonstrable analytical, influencing and presentations skills to board level
- High degree of familiarity and practice with JDA Intactix and MS office or equivalent IT tools
- Verifiable track record of success in a trade marketing function within a multinational food/beverage manufacturing environment (min 10 years)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A