Website Al Bin Ali
Implementation and maintenance of health, safety and environment management system in compliance with all applicable HSE laws and regulations.
- Review method statement and risk assessment of related works
- Conduct regular safety check lists of all assets.
- Responsible for safety orientation of tenants and contractors.
- Responsible for planning and executing annual drill exercises in all assets.
- Carryout accident / incident investigation to identify root cause and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity from Luxury Shopping Malls or 5 star Hotels or high-end commercial properties
- Multi project supervision is an advantage
- Experience on both sides (provider and client) is an advantage
- Experienced in supervising a number of security team and setting objectives/priorities
Company: Al Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A