Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- He is responsible of the Master key management system receiving or handing over the keys after accreditation by security manager, daily operation for the required keys by permits etc…
- Overseeing the installation of kiosks and posters and extra setting areas over night and its comply with the map attached with the permits at overnight shift and follow up on all actions that take place after trading hours maintenance cleaning etc..
- Supervise the entry and exit of goods in accordance with the set plan and to ensure the regularity of all golf carts in place and coordination with stores managers for any emergency or exceptions.
- Responsible for collect fines regarding to CFCM manual
- Follow the daily attendance for the service provider manpower numbers and to be ensure its presence and distribution, according to the plan implemented by the mall’s security manager.
- Immediately take control of any mishap/ incident which may occur during operating hours by assessing the situation and initiating the set procedures related to effective management and control of the situation so as to minimize any material or physical loss and informed the security manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that the security staff are trained to recognize and follow procedures related to any crisis, as well as ensure that the Crisis Management Team are informed within the specified time period in the case of any such event, so as to effectively manage and control the situation.
- Responsible for tracking performance levels of the contractor providing security services against set KPIs and
- SLAs by routinely assessing performance against checklist, identifying defaults or shortcomings in service levels, and based on same prepare necessary report for security manager to review and provide suggestions regarding actions to rectify situation and improving standards.
- Attend on daily basis before work briefing for every shift to make sure the proper indoctrination that knows by the service provider seniors and add if any new instructions form the Mall Management.
- Fill a daily report by the end of his shift including all the facts and important events in addition inform the security manager immediately of their, compiling the reports liberated by the service provider.
- Job-Specific Skills: customer care/ personal skills/physically Fit / strong personality.
- Behavioural Competencies: Good time keeper, team player, Honest, customer oriented.
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: security Background
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A