Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.Al-Futtaim is now entering the healthcare sector. We will expand our product and service portfolio by providing high-quality health and patient care. Using the latest innovations in technology and best clinical practices, we will strive to improve health outcomes and support people within the UAE and beyond to live happier, healthier and better lives.
- Follows coding guidelines and legal requirements to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Review patient medical records
- Coding treatment information using Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes
- Communicating with medical billing specialists to ensure treatment codes are accurately received
- Performs additional duties assigned by Unit In-charge as needed
- Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes to promote health and well-being.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Recognise and refer patients presenting with holistic health needs, including mental illness.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Manage own patient caseload including the interpretation of test results and the ability to act upon these
- Responsible for the accurate flow of medical information and patient data between physicians, patients and third-party payers with the use of accurate numeric code to define diagnostics, treatments and procedures and to enter this information into a the facility’s database using medical coding protocol to produce a statement or claim.
- To act as a liaison between the facility and payment parties to investigate the claim, verify its information, and update the database in the instance that a claim is denied by the third-party payer.
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Report missing or incomplete documentation
- Meet daily coding production
- Update and maintain document lists
- Performs accurate charge entries
- Ensure proper coding on provider documentation
- Serves as resource regarding insurance resolutions and coding questions
- Handles co-pays, balances, and charge posting
- Understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills in data entry, coding, and knowledge of Electronic Medical Record software; Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- Medical Coding Certificate; RHIT or CPC by AAPC or AHIMA Certificate
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy skills is required.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A