Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
- Coordinating with Branch Managers & DPs to ensure operations from finance, second set submissions, AR collection, receivables management, etc.
- Visit all the branches every month and submit reports after analysis, conduct regular branch audits, cash collection & petty cash management.
- Assist AFSS & business in stock taking & year end activities.
- Assist finance team on budgeting & forecasting & closing exercises.
- Other ad hoc analysis / jobs as required by business
- Overseeing the receivables for TE by coordinating with branches, AFF hub & AFSS
- Ensure AFG policies and procedures are complied with at all locations of the business. Assist finance head in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide training and development for accountants / cashiers
- Provide motivation and support to the operational finance team
- Work closely with all Branch Managers in business
- Team leader for the Branch Accountants & cashiers – overseeing their operations and managing the team with on the job support, training, etc.
- Minimum Experience of 10 years as in Accounts / Financial Analysis / Budgeting & Forecasting
- Job-Specific Skills: Accounts, Excel, Analysis
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: CA/CPA/CMA/MBA – Finance or any equivalent professional finance qualification
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A