Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure that all the financial transactions are properly accounted in the General Ledger and in the correct cost and profit centers.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Ensure all month-end entries are passed in the system like pre-payment, accruals etc.
- Ensures an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
- Maintaining the Chart of Accounts; ensure adequate and proper classification among accounts’ groups.
- Analyse the Trial Balance and prepare schedules for major groups/accounts.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spread sheets.
- Reasonable verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Strong Excel and database skill
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- A degree in Accounting or Finance is required
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A