Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Secure the correspondences between IKEA Finance Department and other parties ( Banks, Shared Service Office , … )
- Liaise with the concerned Government offices to obtain the required documents & licenses for the operations.
- You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership..
Qualification & Experience:
- Has a driven license
- 2 years in a similar role.
- Arabic and English communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills, Multi-tasking, Prioritizing
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A