Website Valero Energy
Under direct supervision, analyzes and records feedstock cost transactions and processes approved cost items for timely payment. Coordinates with scheduling, marketing and external vendors to ensure proper recording/classification of transactions and resolves issues related to open item agings of general ledger accounts.
- Performs month-end close duties to ensure accurate financial reporting (i.e., term charter reconciliations, etc.).
- Assists with variance analysis for assigned account groups to identify issues and make adjustments as needed.
- Assists with special projects for management or other operational areas as needed.
- Processes basic feedstock items for timely payment.
- Coordinates and works with scheduling, marketing and external vendors to ensure proper recording/classification of transactions and to resolve issues related to open item agings of assigned general ledger accounts
- Refinery or related experience preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1year of Accounting experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A